Update by user May 10, 2016

This is the worst experience I've ever had with a mechanic shop and I've been a mechanic. I can't believe they (allegedly) stole my catalytic converter! I hope this will discourage at least one person from visiting this shop(s).

Original review posted by user May 09, 2016

Read reviews in the photos provided.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). WJKeele is overall dissatisfied with The Smog Shop And V And L Auto Services and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about the smog shop and v and l auto services car part replacement at The Smog Shop And V And L Auto Services was being ripped off and having parts stolen off my vehicle , but reviewer liked it was close to my work. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Big O Tires that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about The Smog Shop And V And L Auto Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare The Smog Shop And V And L Auto Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Smog Shop And V And L Auto Services?

Comments